Natalie J Antosh
Mentor, OH 44060
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important investment will make in your lifetime. Take comfort in knowing that as your Realtor, your transaction is in the hands of an experienced professional who knows the local market. As a qualified and knowledgeable real estate agent, I will guide you through your transaction, providing you with everything you need to know when making important real estate decisions.
As an experienced and qualified real estate professional, I can help you with all of your real estate needs. While using the most up to date technologies available, I have guided clients just like you through every step of a real estate transaction. You need a professional who cares and gives you the personal attention you deserve. That is why I am committed to providing your with the best real estate services.
As your agent, I will put all my experience, local market knowledge, and the resources of Keller Williams to work for you. You have the #1 real estate company and a top producing agent working for you. Call or text me, today at (440) 364-4663 to discuss your home buying or selling needs. I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you.
- Full time agent to stay currant with the changing market.
- Personalized service is my #1 priority.
- Personalized "one on one" relationships with my clients.
- No property is too small or too large. Everyone gets the same personalized service.
- Continual follow up from our first meeting through title transfer and beyond.
- Listen to my client's needs, questions and concerns.
- I put my client's minds at ease by explaining the home selling and buying process.
- Educate 1st time home buyers and re-educate experienced buyers and sellers.
- Very patient and understanding.
- Outstanding client testimonials
- Top producing agent
- Continuing real estate education through out the year
- Experience Licensed Realtor since 2004
- Over 20 years management experience in the service industry providing professional and personalized service involving property management with in hotels, apartments and senior assisting living homes
- Experience working with seniors and their families
- Luxury Properties (homes over $400K in value)
- First Time Home Buyers
- Repeat Sellers/Buyers
- Vacation/Second Homes
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist-Recognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets around the world. Agents are members who have documented performance in the top 10% of their markets and have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the luxury home and estate market. This assures affluent buyers and sellers that the agents who has earned it have the knowledge, experience and special competencies require at the top of the market.
- CLHMS Million-Dollar Guild- Agents who have earned the CLHMS designation and work in the million dollar and above market.
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist-This is the “PhD” of real estate. A national designation that only 4% of realtors have earned.
- CNE- Certified Negotiation Expert-Newest designation. Trained to reach an understanding between both sides in order to have a win-win outcome.
- e-PRO-Certified Internet Professional-A national designation that only 1% of realtors have earned.
- CHMS- Certified Home Marketing Specialist-A national designation. Trained to integrate pricing and staging to position properties to sell faster and at higher prices.
- SRES- Seniors Real Estate Specialist-A national designation that only 1% of realtors have earned. Trained to specifically help Senior’s sell and purchase homes.
- BA in Management Marketing from Ursuline College's UCAP Program in Pepper Pike, Ohio (Summa Cum Laude)
- AAB in Management Marketing from Lakeland Community College in Kirtland, Ohio
"Natalie is a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable, provides prompt replies to all inquiries, and makes sure you feel comfortable with the process. She was key in us buying our first home. I would highly recommend her and plan on using her again in the future."
-Bobbi & Seth Christensen, Client
"We are very impressed with Natalie. She has helped us buy and sell this home now and we have been very happy with her ability and knowledge of the housing market."
-Stephen and Phyllis Bendzunas, Client
"Natalie is the ultimate professional! She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We interviewed a couple of realtors and were very disappointed in the others and then we met Natalie. She was completely prepared and ready to answer our questions and provide the service we were expecting. We had multiple offers within 15 days of listing our house! She is extremely responsive and helpful from the day she meets you and all of the way through the process including negotiating. She is the best Realtor we have ever used for either selling or buying and we would highly recommend her!"
- Raani West, Highland Hts, Client
"My family and I were relocating from Wisconsin to North East Ohio. Logistically this relocation was very difficult to manage due to the fact that my schedule and my wife’s schedule did not give us the ability to shop extensively, we had to depend on Natalie to help steer us in the right direction. Natalie made finding a house that met our extremely aggressive time schedule and criteria very easy. She had not only helped us gain a better understanding for the communities that we were interested in, she coordinated and was present during all of the home inspections, because we were still living in Wisconsin and not available to be present for those inspections. Natalie actually covered the cost for one of the inspections with her own money because we weren’t around to cut a check to one of the inspectors. In my opinion she went above and beyond what any Realtor would do and made it possible for my family to find a house that we both love and will be in for a long time. If I were buying a"
-Chad & Beth Carrow (Parker Hannifin), Client
"Natalie has helped me and my husband buy 4 properties; 3 rental properties and our current home. When I was buying my first place, she helped walk me through the home buying process. She took the time to explain everything and answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend Natalie Antosh to anyone looking to buy or sell a property. "
-Amy Haller Salim, Bay Village OH, Client